Thursday, March 11, 2010

The homework 12/03 Part 1 Find the right answer

(21) Were you working when I came in? Yes, ……… . 21…
A. I was B. was I
C. I did D. did I
(22) At 10 o’clock yesterday …………… hundreds 22…
of people outside.
A. there was being B. there was
C. there were being D. there were
(23) Where …………. Mary standing? 23...
A. do B. does
C. is D. are
(24) James ………….. to play football tomorrow. 24…
A. is going B. can
C. are going D. will
(25) Where …………… 25…
A. Mary works? B. works Mary?
C. does Mary works? D. does Mary work?
(26) Have you been to the United States? 26...
Yes, I …………. in 1996.
A. went here B. went there
C. came there D. came here
(27) I feel fine today because I ………… . 27…
A. have gone to bed early tonight B. have gone to bed early last night
C. went to bed early last night D. went to bed early tonight
(28) Next month ………….. seventeen. 28…
A. will I be B. I will be
C. I’m being D. I have
(29) When did you last ………….. Mr. Brown? 29…
A. meat B. met
C. meeting D. meet
(30) Yesterday Sally ………… to me with a problem. 30…
A. came B. goes
C. went D. come
No of points:
YEAR

No comments:

Post a Comment